• Dust, soot, sand, house dust, etc, are floating in the air.
• Can we clean up inside of cameras in this situation without any concern?
• Does the cleaning with a lens taking off from camera body mean to blow the dust in the air to the inside of camera?
• This may cause dust being shot on the picture and the black points on the picture may degrade the finished picture.
• If you leave such dust in the inside of camera, such dust may stick and causes replacement of the parts etc.
• We are not sure what the right cleaning is with the existing cleaning devices on the market.
• Is the cleaning effective?
• We scratched inside of cameras while cleaning.
• It’s not easy to clean every time after using cameras while I feel I should do so.
• Maintenance service by the manufactures is costly and time consuming.
• We had dust printed on the pictures.
• The cleaning sometimes makes the situation worse by blowing dust to the inside the camera.
• A high-spec electric fan
• A stator vane technology used for Jet engine compressor is adapted for the high-spec electro-fan which improves air-sucking efficiency to remove dust, ashes, sand, etc., and has materialized express air cleaning function. This can be fit to F Mount which has a relatively small aperture.
• Patent-pending original air-sucking technology.
• Through cleaning inside of a camera can be materialized by built-in current control plates designed by our original technology enabline not only to send air inside of a camera but to control straightness of the air increasing the power to effectively guide the air.
• Pilot Lamp: Pilot lamp lights up during the operation preventing switching-off oversight.
It sucks in clean air through the filter into the inside of camera.
Cleaning all the corners of the inside of camera.
• Continuous cleaning on the mirror-up and continuous modes increases cleaning up rate.
Discharging dust and soot in the camera to the outside.
Cleaning is completed.
• Air intake: It gets clean air through a filter.
• Air vent: It discharges foul air smoothly by high efficiency fan.
• The large sized dust, the size which could not get rid of before, now can be discharged.
• Current control plates: They increase the straightness of air and force the air to flow towards the mount side.
• Air-flow guides at mount side: They change the air extended by the inside air-control plates to inhale a wind for guiding the air to the inside of a camera.
Air Blower: The floating dust in the air could penetrate inside the camera and can be blown down.
Fujin: Due to mount type cleaner, dust can be easily and safely removed.
Air Duster: Too strong blowing power causes dust to get deep inside of camera. The liquefied gas may stick dust there.
Fujin: Due to electric fan, a certain volume of air constantly cleans all the corners of the inside of camera easily and safely.
Sensor Clear: There is a risk to scratch inside of camera.
Fujin: No risk of scratch on the inside of camera.
Sensor Cleaning: Dust may get accumulated inside of camera.
Fujin: All the dust can be discharged without accumulation in the inside of camera.
Whenever, Wherever, Easily, Safely, and Surely